Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey Hector

Hi, this is Hector. Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hey Hector, this is Ethan again at the Hollywood Regis. We had scheduled an appointment for you to come to my place at 1PM today to do some electrical work. Specifically, I needed you to create an electrical outlet in the room where my toilet is, so that I can install my Swash Super Toilet, which washes and blow dries my ass.

Because you not only didn't show up, but also didn't return the message I left you around 1:30, I'm sure you'll understand my moving on and hiring someone else. But I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you that things are going so well that you can afford to blow off your prospective customers so brazenly. Business must really be booming.

I'll now make the mature choice to refrain from making whatever latent racist remark that may or may not be forming in my mind about whatever I perceive your heritage to be. Good day, sir.

CLICK.

2 comments:

  1. The time has come to purchase the jumbo pack of ultra soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very funny. And so true!

    ReplyDelete